I had a CEO years ago tell me “learn to think profit v paycheck”, and for whatever reason that always stuck. It couldn’t be more true when running a commercial cleaning company. We need to think PROFIT v Paycheck when it comes to our sales, scalability and operations. Essentially, we need to think about the long-term future of our business vs the short-term.
You’ll learn why thinking Profit v Paycheck is important in commercial cleaning sales strategy
- Why you need to have an end goal with your janitorial business
- How a long-term plan will allow you to create effective processes
- What thinking Profit vs Paycheck actually means and how it will change your life
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!