One of the most misinterpreted words in the commercial cleaning industry is “leads” when it comes to talking about how to increase sales for your commercial cleaning company. Leads can mean a VARIETY of different things and the definition will be different for various cleaning companies and salespeople. In this episode, we talk about what “leads” should mean for you, and how to actually change your mindset and approach when it comes to increasing sales for your commercial cleaning company!
In this commercial cleaning episode you will learn:
- How the word “leads” gets abused in the janitorial sales industry.
- Why only 4% of Facility Directors and Property Managers need your services.
- How to reach the other 96% of the qualified prospects to buy your commercial cleaning services!
We’d like to quickly give a shout-out to one of the better cleaning software out there, that you should know about, uSource. If you’re looking for a way to scale the operations side of your cleaning company, you need to check out uSource. They are partners with DayPorter and are offering a free beta program of their software.
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!