If you have a janitorial website for your commercial cleaning business, you need to listen to this episode! Recently, DayPorter started building out our very own web team because we saw such a need within the industry when it came to website help. Your website should be a revenue generating tool, not an inconvenience. In this episode we sit down with our website expert, Charles Wu and discuss a few things you should be doing when it comes to your website and how that translates to new business.
In this episode you will learn:
- What the key things you should ask yourself for your commercial cleaning website
- How and why Google ranks websites organically and what you can do about it
- Why a great website is a KEY differential factor during the sales process in the janitorial world when it comes to closing big time facilities.
We’d like to quickly give a shout out to one of the better cleaning softwares out there, that you should know about, uSource. If you’re looking for a way to scale the operations side of your cleaning company, you need to check out uSource. They are partners with DayPorter and are offering a free beta program of their software.
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!