It’s not easy signing on a new commercial cleaning client, that’s why it’s important to realize the little things matter through the sales process. In this episode we list out five crucial behaviors that are needed to absolutely crush it when it comes to your janitorial sales.
These five behaviors are sales principles 1v1 but 100% can be applied to commercial cleaning. More so, we’ve seen our best performing janitorial partners from ALL across the country implement these, and next thing you know, it’s followed up with more cleaning sales!
Learn About The Five Behaviors That Are Needed For Janitorial Sales Success
- Why you need to focus on having a big picture plan.
- How daily planning and activity is key to more cleaning sales.
- Why asking tough questions will allow you to become more honest and clear.
We also mentioned a training we did on commercial cleaning goal setting, which you can view here.
Listen About The Five Behaviors That Are Needed For Janitorial Sales Success
Also Watch The Five Behaviors That Are Needed For Janitorial Sales Success
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!