Our VP of Sales, Angel Sandoval breaks down some core beliefs and traits that will help you run your commercial cleaning company. This episode dives deep about some characteristics and skills you will need that will help your entire business from employee influence, sales and personal achievements.
Learn The Breaking Down Influence, Consumption and Contribution:
- How to influence your cleaning prospects, employees and partners
- How consumption and words matter for your commercial cleaning business
- How you can have a direct effect on your prospect and employees by impacting YOU first
We’d like to quickly give a shout out to one of the better cleaning softwares out there, that you should know about, uSource. If you’re looking for a way to scale the operations side of your cleaning company, you need to check out uSource. They are partners with DayPorter and are offering a free beta program of their software.
Listen To The Breaking Down Influence, Consumption and Contribution
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!