We had the honor of being joined by the man, the myth, the legend: Efrain Rovira!
Not only has he been consulting Fortune 500 CEOs and scaling tech startups through his company, Fractal River.
Now he brings us the gift of being the author of the amazing book, “The Me of Tomorrow.”
In this episode you will learn:
- Why humans are prone to think short term vs long term.
- How to become a long-term thinker and set yourself up for a successful future.
- Great insights on psychology, self-love, and investing in yourself.
- How to create balance in your life to have relationships, health, and wealth.
We recommend that you buy Efrain’s book “The Me of Tomorrow” if you are truly serious about taking your life to the next level.
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving it a rating. We appreciate you!