If you own a commercial cleaning company, odds are you either work with a church, or you’ve thought about how you can work with a church. The truth is, churches are some of the best cleaning clients out there, and they are often overlooked. We sat down with Lee Cool, VP of Sales with Smart Church Solutions who has very extensive experience with selling to churches, and even more experience, selling in the facility management realm.
You will learn how to standout when selling to Church Facility Managers
- How to stand out and engage church Facility Directors in the sales process
- How cleaning extends the life of a facility – and that’s really what we should be selling
- How there is a low barrier to entry when selling to churches from a cold outreach perspective
Watch how to standout and engage while selling to a Church Facility Manager!
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!