You know as well as we do that cash flow means everything to a janitorial company, which is why it’s SO important to understand the ins and outs of budgeting, having great bookkeeping and having a cash-flow plan when it comes to your commercial cleaning company. We sat down with cash-flow management expert and the Founder of Pinto, Ben Bramer, to help you increase the profits with your cleaning company!
You will learn the importance of Cash Flow Management for Your Commercial Cleaning Company
- What exactly cash flow management is and why it’s critical for your janitorial company
- Why having clean books is critical to your cleaning company’s success
- How having an annual budget can help you make better investments for your business
Also watch the importance of Cash Flow Management for your Commercial Cleaning Company
If you’re in commercial cleaning and want to increase your sales, become part of our community today and get the best cleaning sales content and data in the industry.
- Apply to be a DayPorter Premium Partner
- Follow Our DayPorter YouTube Page – Training, sales, cleaning contracts.
- Join Our Private Profitable Cleaner FB Group
If you enjoyed this podcast, you can help us out immensely by sharing it with a colleague and giving us a rating. We appreciate you!